Sunday, July 3, 2011

... 6 miles of thoughts ...

I hope this bug spray works...
I wonder if my legs are getting tanned...
I am already tired, pathetic...
She said what???
Of course you can lose weight doing this!!!
I told you that b*&$# crazy...
No more talking, you'll both pass out...
It's pretty hot for 0730...
I need water, a weightless way to carry water...
Ah, shade...
uphill, work those glutes...
I don't want to go back to work...
I shouldn't stop for a drink but I must...
I'm dizzy...
No music, just think...
What should I think about...
Oh, remember you need access to that report...
I wonder what Jacob's doing...
He better not be asleep...
Think of those flat abs you'll have one day...
This is getting really rough...
Don't talk to me right now...
Frisbee golf, not football...
Ah, shade...
uphill is killer...
I am stopping for a drink...
I'm walking the rest of this 1/8 miles...
Liposuction?
Now I need music...
I want a body like her...
I need thicker socks...
The dog days are over ah ah, the dog days are gone...
Just run to the 4th mile and then say you need to walk...
I hope Jackie's shadow isn't messing up my leg tanning...
I hope my boob sweat doesn't ruin my car key...
Baby your a firework!!!
Just think, stay in shape like this and one day this could be you and Dancia running together...
uphill is going to be the death of me...
Okay, this is it, one more drink...
Last lap, don't die...
What if I die...
That breeze is starting to really work against you...
It's just too damn hot for this time in the morning!!!
Just run don't think...
don't think...
chin up...
eye on the prize...
uphill, DIE! DIE!
You see the finish line, don't collapse...
Keep speeding up like this and you'll faint...
What's better, finishing seconds earlier or fainting???
I'd rather faint, just push it...
THE END!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment