Sunday, May 23, 2010

... Cupcake love...

With Owen's birthday just around the corner, the excitement of planning another memorable party has set it.  Last year Owen's party was a hectic one... planned for Storybook Island on the center patio, and spoiled by the pounding rain.  We ended up making a last minute move to Chuck E. Cheese, which not only emptied our pocketbook much quicker, but was also a hectic mess.  I didn't even capture a shot of the little guys awesome Mickey Mouse birthday cake.  


While I'm opting to go with a birthday cake, an alternative option to the usual celebratory sweet this year was the renowned Georgetown Cupcakes.  HEAVEN in cup.  If you have yet to sink your teeth into one of these tasty little treats, I recommend you do so, and do so quickly.  




While we live nowhere near a location, Georgetown Cupcake has ventured into the overnight - dry ice approach.  THANK YOU!  For Easter this year my mum decided to send a dozen to her grandbabies.  GRAND IDEA!  I highly enjoyed the "Toffee Crunch" cupcake... and my mouth has been watering for one ever since.  


So while I'm going for the "How to Train Your Dragon" cake, as I think the little guy would enjoy it more, I had to share in the enjoyment of Plan B.  Maybe I'll think of another occasion in the near future that will allow for my new addiction to be enabled! 



No comments:

Post a Comment